Settle in!

panorama1If you’re accommodated at Sta. Maria das Victórias University Residence you should request a proof of address, which you will need in order to apply for a residence permit from the Immigration and Borders Service (SEF in Portuguese), located in Funchal at the Citizens Advice Bureau. You should also inform yourself about the public transportation of the city, known as “Horários do Funchal“. If you decide on alternative accommodation, you must request the proof of address with the landlord.


Residence Contacts

University Residence Sta. Maria das Victórias
Rua de Sta. Maria, N.º 253
9060-291 Funchal- Madeira

Telef.: +351 291201810 | Fax: +351 291201816

e-mail: | Web Page:


Settle in!